Saturday, April 28, 2012

You Need To Be Good At This To Achieve Success In Business

Posted by Bapak at 12:01 AM

Yesterday I ran a workshop for business people. What was interesting was that half the delegates found the workshop extraordinarily valuable and the other half found it of little interest. So , what made the greatest difference between the representatives who gave the varied feedback?

The difference was that fifty percent of the delegates were individuals that are prepared to think for themselves and take responsibility for their outcomes, the other half simply desire to be informed what to do and implement what they are told. The second group have no desire to think or accept accountability for the outcomes that they create.

With this feedback the challenge for me is to find a way to use my NLP training to make the workshop interesting, exciting and valuable to both team leaders who have the desire to think and accept responsibility for their outcomes and equally interesting and valuable for command/control operators.

As an NLP Practitioner interested in business coaching I depend to a great degree on feedback to steer me as I develop my business. I am very sensitive to feedback, not because I am taking offence but because my objective is to be the best I'm able to be for my clients. Feedback is the mechanism that lets me know whether I have achieved this goal for my clients. So feedback is of outstanding value to me and I give attention to everything that is fed back to me about what I do and the way in which I do it. Feedback permits me to develop my business in ways that will meet the requirements of my market.

Feedback should be the sensor for every kind of business. It is a mechanism that tells you the way the market is reacting to your product or service and it provides info that permits you to respond to this information and to make changes to the way that you present your service or product to your market. Any business that does not pay attention to the feedback it receives is flying in the dark and wearing dark glasses.

Imagine a precision instrument that records the actions, words and feelings of the best performers. Then download that data to a powerful decoder that analyses and codes the behaviour. Transfer the code to your personal control panel so that you can reproduce excellence at will. This is how NLP Techniques work. NLP Practitioner David Ferrers will show you how to build your own control panel during Business Coaching, or at one of his NLP Training workshops or during NLP Practitioner Training in India.

Related Post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 E-Literature | Design by Kenga Ads-template